Thursday, December 17, 2009

I Am, So I Go to the Library

What happens when you're electronically challenged and can't find a way out?

This is happening to me. I have a laptop that can't decide what it wants to do half the time. I have a blackberry that's mixed up.

Who out there has had to talk to someone who's in charge of the blackberry itself, never mind the server? I did so for 45 minutes last night, and got, well--somewhere.

And that was after talking to someone else, connected to my server, for another 45 minutes.

But now I'm not receiving any e-mails in it. Yesterday, I was. And here, on the laptop, I'm not getting any e-mails, either.

And oh, yeah--I'm trying to get television in my place. I can't do that, either. Nobody was around to open up the basement yesterday. So I had to tell the guy to go away.

I have to go to the public library to exist. It opens at ten.

Mister Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment